My good friend Anders Dissing has released this awesome project on codeplex.
This project is all about making SharePoint/MOSS XHTML compliant.
· Get SharePoint 2007 to validate according to W3C XHTML 1.0 Strict.
· Google-optimize SharePoint to gain the best search ranking.
· Enhanced accessibility.
· Makes it possible for SharePoint to follow the American regulation 508 and the Danish regulation based on WCAG AA.
· Better control over the HTML output of SharePoint, to ease the frontend development process.
Friday, October 03, 2008
New version of SPM2007 has been released on codeplex.
- Feature collection now uses try catch on invalid features.
- Title used to show names of JobDefinitions.
- SPEventReceiverDefinition implemented. EventReceivers are now browsable.
/Happy SharePoint object model browsing :o)