A new version of WSPBuilder Extensions 1.0.3 for Visual Studio has been released on codeplex.
- Now uses the WSPBuilder 0.9.8.0408 version.
- The Addin has been totally rewritten and should now work properly. A number of bugs fixed.
- The WSPBuilder menu is now available from the Tools menu.
- The shortcut key bug now fixed.
- A new command "Copy to GAC" Added.
- You are now able to use “Copy to 12 hive” on project, selected folder or files under the 12 hive folder.
- The WebPart Item template has been updated.
Note: To use the WSPBuilder Extensions on a x64 system, replace the CABLIB.DLL x86 version, found in “Program Files\WSPTools” folder and Global Assembly Cache, with a CABLIB.DLL x64 version. Look for the CABLIB.DLL x64 version in a previous x64 release of WSPBuilder.